Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts On The LSR Sniper

Go down 
+8
FadeKillInHD
ChOcObOeAtEr1
Hitzz
Flame
SoSKiLLeR
FadeGorac11
YomYom
FadeOfThePond
12 posters

The LSR...
...can be used in some situations
Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_vote_lcap45%Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 10 ]
...is good for training
Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_vote_lcap41%Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
...is not useful
Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_vote_lcap9%Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
...is the worst gun in the game, and I hate it with a passion
Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_vote_lcap5%Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
FadeOfThePond

Thoughts On The LSR Sniper Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Sometimes I use it to train my aim (with the lack of mobility you have to get your first or second shot to hit, or you're toast) or sometimes in places like Operation Egypt where multikills are more likely.

What do you think? Also, if you have something to say besides just voting, why not?
Back to top Go down
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Im not going to choose any of the options because I LOVE the LSR!!!! So fun for trolling and when people ask "how is he doing that?" I lol.
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:59 am

I like the LSR, if I didn't get slowed when I use it, I would always use it... I think I am better with the LSR than with the m40.
Back to top Go down
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:16 am

Yes same, because people tend to get the stereotype that LSR sux and when i use it they underestimate me. I win 50-15 in snipe only ffa with LSR
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:57 am

The first game I played after the 27th july update was a sniper only ffa, and went about 50/18 with the lsr. I was one of the people who underestimated the lsr... After that game, I realised how wrong I was...
Back to top Go down
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:23 am

Yes although i dont get multi kills the reload rate is very useful. However my fav weopon is now the akm black. I can kill 10 people with one clip. And 5 of those kills are headshots.
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:04 am

Before I joined fade, I made a troll account and played a game in urban. Using the LSR, I managed to get a good 90-something kills in a TDM.
Back to top Go down
SoSKiLLeR

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 am

I hate the LSR. It makes you slow. It is a horrible gun.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:26 am

The LSR, in my opinion, ia better than M4A if known how to use.
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:52 am

SoSKiLLeR wrote:
I hate the LSR. It makes you slow. It is a horrible gun.
Dude, you should've seen me play with on 27th july..... It is awesome...
Back to top Go down
Hitzz

Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:38 pm

yeah its uses on some situation ..
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:19 pm

And you can always switch to axe if you want speed
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:50 pm

OMG.... RACIST FOR MELEE WEAPONS.... What if I wanted a katana?
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Lol that will do too
Back to top Go down
ChOcObOeAtEr1

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:10 am

I personally love the LSR, I do so much better with it then the M40. Sure, I can move faster with the M40 but when you want good Aiming, the LSR is the way to go.
I switch to my grenades when I want speed.
Back to top Go down
FadeKillInHD

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Is very slow. -1.
Back to top Go down
FadeChicago

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:36 pm

^^yeah it's slow but, it Is great for aiming and multi-kills.
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Penetration almost made it good...
Back to top Go down
FadeKillInHD

PostSubject: KillInHD   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Is good sometimes, but it's hard to use vs good people (to me is).
I use it when I feel with slow hands..
Back to top Go down
FadeMatt

FadeMatt

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Whenever i feel my aim is going worse,because i keep inisisting on the same error(example:+bunnyhopping -aiming focus)and not looking for solutions i just pull my LSR
making me push myself into more pressure,and aiming more(since u cant even move with that).
because like Pond said, 1-2 misses you're toast.
Back to top Go down
FadeICE

PostSubject: The Best Aim   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:49 am

FadeOfThePond wrote:
Sometimes I use it to train my aim (with the lack of mobility you have to get your first or second shot to hit, or you're toast) or sometimes in places like Operation Egypt where multikills are more likely.

What do you think? Also, if you have something to say besides just voting, why not?
Going back to what my good friend Pond had to say. I think the LSR is not only a "good", but even "GREAT" sniper to utilize when training your AIM. Most people tend to lose their aim when they get used to the M40 because they are either getting lazy or they haven't played in a while. I'm sure there are other reasons for this, but it is a cold hard fact that you will always need additional training.
If you need help with any and all problems with sniping I will gladly give you tips or better yet, give you a first hand sniping perspective on how it feels to snipe.
PS. I sound like an EGO-Maniac! Very Happy
PSS. If you haven't checked out FadeEnter's sniping guide topic, please do so. It gives great tips.
Back to top Go down
FadeNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:28 am

lsr is good on urban when you have ppl camping on the corner of the stree near health and ammo station. its also good on op egypt especially if youre on team 1. ive used lsr on slums.. its not bad but its not good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The LSR Sniper   Thoughts On The LSR Sniper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts On The LSR Sniper
Page 1 of 1