Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helloooooo.. anybody out here???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dauntless

Dauntless

Helloooooo.. anybody out here??? Empty
PostSubject: Helloooooo.. anybody out here???   Helloooooo.. anybody out here??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:33 am

Such a waste to let it die..
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo.. anybody out here???   Helloooooo.. anybody out here??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Yeah well... It pretty much is dead :/ There's no Fade, after all...
Back to top Go down
FadeMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo.. anybody out here???   Helloooooo.. anybody out here??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:15 pm

I think we need to set about in a huge recruitment for a new, really competitive Fade. We should only get good members, start a new Fade and have a small amount of members in which we have tryouts and other things for new members <3
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo.. anybody out here???   Helloooooo.. anybody out here??? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:04 pm

No we are dead and most of us joined other clans
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo.. anybody out here???   Helloooooo.. anybody out here??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:08 pm

I think we should let Fade die off. No point in bringing it back at this time. I believe we had a wonderful run but like they say, all good things must come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo.. anybody out here???   Helloooooo.. anybody out here??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloooooo.. anybody out here???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fade | SoLaris :: Rush Team :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: