Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Santa trying to annoy us

Go down 
+2
TacticICEMAN14
FadeBuddyFizz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Santa trying to annoy us Empty
PostSubject: Santa trying to annoy us   Santa trying to annoy us I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:14 am

Guys Santa is trying to get alot of fade members out of fade including myself so if he bugs u just tell me wats its about so if he complains about i know hes just over acting ie he told me today ice was trying to multiclan by changing his name on ts3 to "NEEDS A CLAN (PLZ) [ Sad]": so yea ice told me about it and im cool and now santa wants to take this to nae and say that i was helping ice out but yea he got screenshots plz ignore if he asks u to ask nae for she is inactive so dont bother her. P.s nae no need to worry about it ice is loyal as i said before as i was recruiting him
Back to top Go down
TacticICEMAN14

TacticICEMAN14

PostSubject: Witnesses   Santa trying to annoy us I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:53 am

For my input on the matter, I have come to explain my reasoning for the change in my TS3 name for that night. I changed my name to do some trolling on random clan owners/members. Evidently this goes to prove that some people can take this a little "too" far. Fade"Muffin" and FadeOfThePond (KingOfThePond) are witnesses to the fact that I said I was going to do some trolling to make people think that I was new to TS3 and that I needed a clan.
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Santa trying to annoy us   Santa trying to annoy us I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Haha ICE was just having fun Smile
Back to top Go down
FadeBiana

PostSubject: Re: Santa trying to annoy us   Santa trying to annoy us I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:04 pm

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

SANTA WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!?!?!

HE GIFT ME A PONY!!  Mad
Back to top Go down
http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Santa trying to annoy us   Santa trying to annoy us I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 pm

FadeBiana... This forum is dead as crap, and so is Fade XD
Back to top Go down
FadeICE

PostSubject: Re: Santa trying to annoy us   Santa trying to annoy us I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:16 am

FadeBiana.... Please let Fade just ~Fade Out~.... No need to try and revive something that isn't worth reviving. It's dead.
Back to top Go down
FadeMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Santa trying to annoy us   Santa trying to annoy us I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm

ICEE!! We need to clan start make so good >.<
POND!! You shall be in dis!! >.<
And anybody else who wants to join :3
Until then, I'm still loyal to Fade <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa trying to annoy us   Santa trying to annoy us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa trying to annoy us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fade | SoLaris :: Rush Team :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: