Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey all ! i missed you a lot !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BasterBaxter

BasterBaxter

Hey all ! i missed you a lot ! Empty
PostSubject: Hey all ! i missed you a lot !   Hey all ! i missed you a lot ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 am

hey guys how are you?

Miss you very much, miss the game, shooting, losses, victories, all calls on team speak  Very Happy 

The truth and I am now thinking of going back to play, not for much longer I'm enlisting in the army until then will have some free time here and there .. And the fact that I would love even more to return to FADE legendary and beloved,

Talk to me friends Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

Hey all ! i missed you a lot ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all ! i missed you a lot !   Hey all ! i missed you a lot ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Uhh the army.. you be safe there. And apply all the training you had in ST. You know, zoom n shoot..
Nah, kidding..

I'll talk to you on "whatsapp" soon as i finish some work.
Back to top Go down

Hey all ! i missed you a lot !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fade | SoLaris :: Rush Team :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: