Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Ex-Faders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Hello Ex-Faders Empty
PostSubject: Hello Ex-Faders   Hello Ex-Faders I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Hi everyone Smile (anyone who sees this)

I'm in no position to lead Fade again.. but I'm really surprised to see that anyone posted here in the last week o.o Weird. Anyways life for me is much better since I left Rush Team and stopped leading Fade. I joined a different clan in BeGone (my first ever fps) and now I realize why Fade failed. It was a dictatorship. I killed Fade slowly by being a dictator.. I'm sorry guys. I was too blind to see it.. but maybe one day I'll lead a different clan ^_^ I miss all of you guys.. if you wanna talk to me again, here's a facebook account that I've been using for gaming https://www.facebook.com/nae.noelle.3?ref=tn_tnmn

My kik is Nae_Noelle if you have kik.. I'll be looking forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
FadeOfThePond

Hello Ex-Faders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ex-Faders   Hello Ex-Faders I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:09 pm

OMG WHY DIDN'T I SEE YOUR POST!? OMGOMGOMG FP HAI
I will FO SHO friend you on my gaming FB account.
And yeah, it was a dictatorship, surprised you didn't notice Razz Right now the best from Fade are in Vital (Obliviion, Pond, Echo, Dawn/YomYom, Dino) with a few other strong ones in the roster like Ben221 and BossLady (And SinOfSloth; GMC SirGhost I think). The clan isn't going to recruit any more than that, and everyone has a say in everything because it's such a limited membership. I used to be leader, but from inactivity I stepped down and now Obliviion is leader and Echo is Co-Leader.

Vital is now one of the most successful competitive clans in Rush Team.

And I can't say there was no part in being in Fade that didn't make it happen. We noticed mistakes, we got our names into the clan world, and we had fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Hello Ex-Faders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ex-Faders   Hello Ex-Faders I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:32 am

Glad everyone here is doing well Smile
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Hello Ex-Faders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ex-Faders   Hello Ex-Faders I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Yeah... I kik'd you Nae
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Hello Ex-Faders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ex-Faders   Hello Ex-Faders I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:07 pm

@Pond, Vital is the best active clan... toro for as long as they have gone competitivene was ranked #1, but we just beat them. Triumph would be number 1 if they had more members.
Back to top Go down
FadeSerialM

Hello Ex-Faders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ex-Faders   Hello Ex-Faders I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi, just found this link and came back here.
So many memories with you guys. I'll never forget the entire nights we used to hangout on TS.
So yeah I became GM now, but I swear I didn't change, I tried to be the most humble as possible.
Just PM me on RT forum if you want to talk. Echo,Pond,Gorac,Flame are still there.
Hope I can see the others back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Ex-Faders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ex-Faders   Hello Ex-Faders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Ex-Faders
Page 1 of 1