Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Council Abilities

Go down 
+2
FadeBuddyFizz
FadeOfThePond
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeOfThePond

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:26 am

So, I don't know where the shiz this should go. Anywayssss...

I don't have a clue where council decisions should go, so I put it under "About Fade" XD

I'd like to address and 'issue' we have... and that is, although I sometimes joke that FadeFemalePwn is the 'dictator' of Fade, sometimes you guys make me feel like you all believe it...

I just wanted to establish... what should officers be able to do without having to ask FP? It's annoying to sit there staring at the ceiling because there are 4 officers online but none can do a thing because we don't have a clue whether we need to ask FP or not. I'm not saying we shouldn't have to ask. I'm saying it's unproductive.

I mean this especially when it comes to recruiting and testing. Those guys get impatient, you know? FP has school to worry about as well, so it's not like she should have to bother to do it all for us.

So as a little council discussion (though anyone is free to speak), what should council members be able to do, be responsible for, etc? We can't be completely forlorn when FP isn't here. I mean, look at the last time FP went on vacation...

...(this was NOT posted at 1 in the morning, OK?)
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:34 am

I agree we had all the officers around when "the boss incident" happened and we had to wait for fp to get on and giv us the final orders
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 am

What you can do:

-Scrims/practice matches

-Test players for Fade

-Admit players into SoL (if we find out he's a noob, the person who admitted him will have to demote him so choose wisely)

-Moderate the channel: If you're having an issue with a player or a member, you can kick them out of the channel or move them to another channel until i come on and decide what to do with them

-Only time you can kick a member is if I tell you to, or you find out that someone has multi-clanned

-You can 1v1 of course.. it's up to you and the player whether it's going to be counted as a CW

What you can't do:

-Kick a member (without my consent) unless it's for multi-clanning

-Clan war without my consent

-Ban a user from the website or channel

-Permanently change the TS3 password (unless you plan on telling everyone in the clan that the pass has been changed)

Anything I missed?
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Well, you said you can't "Clan War" without your consent, yet you also said you can do a 1v1 clan war..

PS: Good topic Pond, I'm also confused on what we're allowed to do :/
PSS: Don't you think we need a new password? Wayy to many Ex-Fades know it, so does random people. I feel we need a new one, more private, only people authorized to have it, have it. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Echo ur pss(the p.s.s not piss) is a bad idea because then the members will think we dont believe them and also we have to move everyone everytime and to be honest i cant be bothered doing that XD
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:48 pm

? I mean change the channel pass so no RANDOM people know it, so all fade and sol memers know it, all special guests know it, the rest can be dragged up.
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 am

I don't know how to say it any easier.

The only clan wars you can do without my consent is a 1v1. That's all.
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:50 am

So we can give ourselves permission to do cws but not others i think I get it
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:00 am

No. The only CWs you guys can do without me knowing is a 1v1 clan war. No higher than 1v1
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:59 pm

That's wat u mean
Back to top Go down
Technology

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Echo i agree... Thx for the info Fp
Thx
SoL | Tech
Back to top Go down
DubstepHD

DubstepHD

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:41 am

Ohhhhhhh, very interesting, I remember my council days. Very different from all the rules FP explained.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:05 am

Yup and dubstep hope to see u in the clan soonXD
Back to top Go down
DubstepHD

DubstepHD

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Already in the clan well SoL Technically.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Technology

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Hey Dubstep Wb xD...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Council Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Abilities   Council Abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fade | SoLaris :: Fade Information :: About Fade-
Jump to: