Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiple Accounts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeOfThePond

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Just Pond again...
Remember that rule in which we aren't allowed to not use multiple accounts? Last time I checked, it was still in effect, and if you really wanted an alt you had to ask. Here the rule from the old forum post (http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1069):
Quote :
2. If you are caught multi-clanning and/or multi-accounting, you will be immediately kicked from Fade and added to the blacklist.

Reason: Loyalty is the key to Fade. If you have another account or clan, this is considered being disloyal to Fade, and that is not acceptable.
It's not a big issue, I know, but I think it's stupid. Personally I think making an alt for fun is simply... for fun. The argument is that it would be disloyal to Fade, but... Seriously, can't we just have fun? No, I don't want the Fade tag in my alt name. I want to play without people knowing who I am, and the Fade tag narrows it down a lot.

Sorry, I know this argument is pretty stupid itself, but I think we should get rid of the rule. No other clan has the rule, and I'm sure most people outside of the clan, and some inside it, would call it stupid too.
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:52 pm

The reason this rule is in effect is to correspond with another rule.

"3. Always wear the Fade/SoL tag. If you are embarrassed to wear your clan tag, for any reason, then you are not worth enough to be in Fade."

Nae believes that if you feel the need to make an alt account then you're embarrassed to wear the Fade tag.

But I do want to be able to have an alt acc without people knowing who I am, it would be fun to see the way people really behave.
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:47 am

That's included in the quote I quoted. You can't assume that any member of Fade is ashamed to wear the Fade tag, because if they were, they would have left or never joined. Alt accounting shouldn't be an issue unless the alt account is in another clan.

I personally think the rule makes Fade seem insecure about its members. It makes members feel distrusted. Yes, I understand why it's there, but it just seems too restrictive, as if we have a reason to distrust our members. It sounds like an accusation: "If you use an alt account, you are disloyal."
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 am

I guess, even Lucifer has an alternative account which is actually in its own clan too lol. I would love tp have an alternate acc for trolling and other things of that manner.
Back to top Go down
FadeDino

FadeDino

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:37 am

FadeEcho wrote:
I guess, even Lucifer has an alternative account which is actually in its own clan too lol. I would love tp have an alternate acc for trolling and other things of that manner.
I agree with Echo in this matter. A secondary account would be nice to have so you can fool around. If I were to have this secondary account, it would not have the Fade clan tag so if someone was displeased with the way I was playing, they would not think it was a Fade
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:05 am

FadeDino wrote:
FadeEcho wrote:
I agree with Echo in this matter. A secondary account would be nice to have so you can fool around. If I were to have this secondary account, it would not have the Fade clan tag so if someone was displeased with the way I was playing, they would not think it was a Fade
guys a friend once told me never break rules but find how to bend around them so wat u do is u play on ur friends accXP jk dont do that unless fp says u can(she prob wont)
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:59 am

Fade | ICE just got banned for trolling someone on an Alt account. I'm against alts because of loyalty reasons.. usually when I play on alts i get all kinds of clan invites (when my account lvl reaches about 10, yes I have used alts). And not only that, look at Dawn. He hasn't touched his real account in ages. All he uses is "Screwed" now. When you start using the alt accounts, you stop using the real accounts, and that's my issue.
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Fade | ICE, was being stupid (No offense <3) and he knows it, and he has learnt his lesson. Dawn didn't touch his real account because he thought he was kicked for inactivity a long time ago. But we should allow alternate accounts because it seems we distrust our members, many other players constantly mock and tease Fade for some of the rules, and one of them is this

For the multi-clanning issue, can't you just make your own clan? What I mean is, if I make an alt account, and I reach level 5, I will create my own clan, that only has my alt in it, to inform people that they can't invite me. Plus, if you were invited to another clan using an alt, and you accept, then you're being disloyal, and you never deserved to be in Fade. (When I say you, I'm giving an example, you means anyone).
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:04 am

im willing to make a clan called alt accounts with an alt acc for people that want alt accs if u agree nae
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:55 am

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 pm

FadeFemalePwn wrote:
I'm done.
Plz Define done

Last edited by FadeBuddyFizz on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:26 pm

So I've been using an alt. Kick me.
I thought I was off the roster when I said I'd left, but I was put on the honorary inactive list. Well, I hope that we can agree that this was a misunderstanding, so I can be kept of the blacklist. (Yes, I had left Fade on both KingOfThePond and FadeJamesPond, but I'd left on JamesPond late because I forgot about it.)

Though that is besides the issue. I thought this was a pretty chill clan, but it's almost as if we're completely paranoid that people are going to be sooo disloyal to Fade if they have another account. If you have doubts about their loyalty in the first place, they shouldn't be in Fade. Ever since half the clan left at the end of summer, Fade has been way too protective, paranoid, scared, whatever the word is, of losing its members again.

I hope something changes about this.
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 pm

I told Echo today that the rule was removed -_- wtf
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:18 pm

btw pond, this has always been a rule. It was a rule since the day Fade was born.. that you should always wear the Fade tag. that's nothing new, but whatever have it your way. i'm nothing here anymore, i barely get on.
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 am

LOL yeah Echo told me it was removed XD

And yeah, I do remember that gorac told me once that I couldn't use an alt, but I don't ever remember anyone getting in serious trouble for it. No one's loyalty, as I recall, has ever been questioned quite to this extent.
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:46 am

FadeOfThePond wrote:
LOL yeah Echo told me it was removed XD

And yeah, I do remember that gorac told me once that I couldn't use an alt, but I don't ever remember anyone getting in serious trouble for it. No one's loyalty, as I recall, has ever been questioned quite to this extent.
yup
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Topic locked: Rule has been removed. No further discussion required.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multiple Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple Accounts   Multiple Accounts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple Accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fade | SoLaris :: Fade Information :: About Fade-
Jump to: