Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Technology

Taking a Break  Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Break    Taking a Break  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:03 pm

hey guys Tech here. I am taking a 1-5 month break from Rush Team.
There is too much going on in my life at the moment. My dad just went to jail, My mom needs my help with her newborn babies, and my brother is constantly nagging me to do stuff with him. I am sorry and i hope u dont take this the wrong way Very Happy
<3 to all of Fade
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Taking a Break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break    Taking a Break  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:10 am

i am sorry about ur recent unfortunate events and by the fact that u cant play rt anymore i will notify nae just in case he didnt see this and we hope to see u back. Ill try my best to make sure that Fade is still standing strong when u get back <3 Peace, u are always welcome in our channels as long as ur obeying the regular fade rules(that nobody obeys anyway XP) Try to keep in touch via forum and ts3 because u will be greatly missed and stuff.

semel cecidimus semper cecidimus(once a fade always a fade<3{unless ur kicked XP})
Back to top Go down
Technology

Taking a Break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break    Taking a Break  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Ty man, I look forward to coming back, u can take me off of the clan until i get back if that is wat nae wants to do.

(semel cecidimus semper cecidimus) xD ty
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

Taking a Break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break    Taking a Break  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:32 pm

HAha yeah, unfortunately real life comes before Rush Team, even if Rush Team feels a bit less hectic Razz Hope things get better for you Smile
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Taking a Break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break    Taking a Break  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:32 am

I wish you good luck tech <3
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Taking a Break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break    Taking a Break  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fade | SoLaris :: Rush Team :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: