Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unofficial cw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Unofficial cw Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial cw   Unofficial cw I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Ice and i meet oreo and idie in a match and they were being sort of rude so yea and they challenged us in a 2v2 we lost by far i did really bad(my 3rd match back this is my first match results pretty bad gg ice https://s1294.photobucket.com/user/HawkRifle/media/Publicmatchwithfademembersno5_zps531dde9c.png.html) and me and ice hav never teamed up together so yea(http://prntscr.com/25ulpc) then oreo and i had a 1v1 because idie had to go i thankfully won even though it was my first match on that map haha(https://s1294.photobucket.com/user/HawkRifle/media/oreo_zps3cc09e6b.png.html) that sums up everything great to be back XP
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Unofficial cw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial cw   Unofficial cw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:20 am

LOL.. got pretty destroyed by iDie and ChampS Razz. At least you won the 1v1.
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Unofficial cw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial cw   Unofficial cw I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:22 am

Yup haha he was complaining about how he hadnt played in 4days i was like "lawl i havent played in 2months hahha" and then me and ice had a game of paper scissors rank and i won( i was an officer so i won XP) so i 1v1 oned him and he was complaining the whole match he said i type killed him so i gave him a free kill( its his fault really for typing in a game) then he complained about the lag when im 4times his ping haha then he killed me again when the match ended already
Back to top Go down
FadeMatt

FadeMatt

Unofficial cw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial cw   Unofficial cw I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:34 pm

GG on that 1v1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unofficial cw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial cw   Unofficial cw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unofficial cw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fade | SoLaris :: Events | Practices :: Clan Wars-
Jump to: