Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates Empty
PostSubject: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Hey All,

With the permission of Daunty I recently created FadeNation twitter, which can be found here
https://twitter.com/Fade_RT
It's still under development. So please PM Everything, all news, anything, you made top 10? pm me, you have a screenshot? pm me ANYTHING. we need tweets. it's how you get more followers.

Now the Fade fb page, I know Prash made another one b/c pwny's was inactive, but I recently gained adminship of the old one, I think it will be more beneficial to go back, since the old one has 40 likes already. I will give Prash adminship and dauntless as well.

That is all, thought I should keep you all updated. Remember, PM ME EVERYTHING.....

Last edited by FadeEcho on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BasterBaxter

BasterBaxter

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:01 am

that nice,

But I think we're going to beat around the bush too much.
Facebook, Twitter, already forgotten the game, forgotten skills. Leave a little practice it and leave the fame. Should not currently advertising. We need to work on ourselves. Do not need more people for this, should we came to be crystallized.
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Baster what you're saying is true, we do need to focus on fixing up the clan, I feel as if Fade was a strong Fort, and recently we took a cannon ball through it. We need to patch things up before we continue advertising, however I will still be posting on the Facebook & Twitter, but I won't be so active on it till we fix these current problems in Fade.

Thanks for reminding me Baster.
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:42 pm

*goes to see recent activity of fade because of mah inactivity* sees this* clicks on the link*, sees that the page doesn't exist*, FUUUUUU...........
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 pm

I'm so sorry gorac, I'll update the link now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates
Page 1 of 1