Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fade ICE leaving Fade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeICE

Fade ICE leaving Fade Empty
PostSubject: Fade ICE leaving Fade   Fade ICE leaving Fade I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Hey guys,
ICE here Smile I never "wanted" or "thought" I would ever be saying this, but the time has come for me to withdrawal from my Fade family. I want you guys to know that I haven't thought about my decision very long, but I believe that it was a smart one. After the breaking news this morning that I hadn't even learned until late that same day, I have chosen to pursue refuge in TORO, xA-ChAosx, Triumph, or any clan that felt as if they would like to have me in their clan.

I know that my decision was rash, but being around TORO members gave me that feeling that being around Fade members had given me. FAMILY! la familia! Respect to the friends that I gained over the time period that I have been in Fade. <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
FadeBiana

Fade ICE leaving Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fade ICE leaving Fade   Fade ICE leaving Fade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Bye :'(
Back to top Go down
http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game

Fade ICE leaving Fade
Page 1 of 1