Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated   Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Hey All,

xAKxAKx challenged us to 2 games, 1 scrim and 1 cw, me and Fusion | HotShot scrimmed them. We were winning 10-4, then those noobs starting camping, so they brought the score up to 10-10, then I got frustrated, ran to the back and got a double kill.
Special Thanks to HotShot for helping me out.
Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated J0t

The Second game was a clan war, so HotShot couldn't play, so I teamed up with Phoenix. They camped the entire time, it was a tight match, but me and Phoenix came out on top. Good Job Phoenix
Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated 1jwc

Fade's reputation has gone up in the past few days.. I feel something good.
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated   Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Gg
Back to top Go down
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated   Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Nice job Everyone... Srry i havent been online i have been busy in school and stuff.
Thx
SoL | Tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated   Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Win Against xAKxAKx - Fade Remains Undefeated
Page 1 of 1