Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- Empty
PostSubject: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Hey All,

Today we had a clan war, which featured FadeSugarCookie, FadeICE, and myself, FadeEcho. It was tough at first, for some reason, we were losing by 2-3 kills. Then their teammate "Skydive" lagged out, but they still managed to keep lead. somehow -_-. Then Skydive came back, and we started to get a lead on them, at around 80 kills we began to make a 3 kill lead, which lead to a 4, then a 5, 6, 7, finally it was at 12-15 kills. Then Divinity lagged out, and kept logging on/off as he was lagging, but we never lost our lead, at times it was close, sometimes a tie, but eventually we won when the time ran out.
SCREENSHOT.
Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- Mvwd
Back to top Go down
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Nice job guys. Widh i couldve been in it i have been improving in my All weps
Back to top Go down
TacticICEMAN14

TacticICEMAN14

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:36 am

If I could only re-live that moment. With the proper training and skill that I will soon inherit, I feel that those stats could be a whole lot better. Very Happy Great Game overall though. It was a pleasure 2 play with you (FadeFemalePwn & FadeEcho).
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:25 pm

ICE wtf I have 66 notifcations and they are all you .. -__-
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Why is the score so close when I've never even heard of these guys Razz
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:09 pm

They're French. We played in EU1, and remember, just because you don't hear about a clan doesn't mean they suck.
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
TacticICEMAN14

TacticICEMAN14

PostSubject: Preaching   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 am

FadeFemalePwn wrote:
They're French. We played in EU1, and remember, just because you don't hear about a clan doesn't mean they suck.
Preach it Sista'!!!
Back to top Go down
TacticICEMAN14

TacticICEMAN14

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:03 am

When I look back on this game I will always remember that I SUCKED BUTT!!!
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:46 am

Me too ^^
Back to top Go down
TacticICEMAN14

TacticICEMAN14

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:18 am

Thank God for training and practice Very Happy <3 Echosaurus
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:28 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--   Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan War against [AFD] AfterTheDeath. --Fade Still Undefeated--
Page 1 of 1