Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice Scrim vs TORO

Go down 
+3
Technology
FadeEcho
FadeFemalePwn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Practice Scrim vs TORO Empty
PostSubject: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:35 pm

We have a scheduled practice scrim with TORO on thursday at 4PM (EST), 3PM central. Hope you all can make it! Maybe we can mix up the teams (some Fade and TORO on same team) since there will probably be more Fade's than TORO's available at the time.

Last edited by FadeFemalePwn on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:45 pm

I'll be on, even though it is a Thursday, I'm pretty lucky since I'll be home alone for about 3 hours.
Let's try and win this one Fade!
Back to top Go down
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 pm

I do not have school on thursday or friday so ill b here
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:28 pm

That's great.like Nae said we will probably have more Fades than TORO'S on.
Back to top Go down
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Very Happy i have been wanting to see how much ve improved since the last time i had a cw...
Like 2 months ago XDDDD
Greatful | Tech
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:33 pm

*Grateful | Tech
Back to top Go down
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:19 pm

OMG wtf ever Echo...
Im gonna start calling u Mr.Correctionz
xD
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Got driving classes, won't make it.
Back to top Go down
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Awww... That sucks Fizz. I wish u the best of luck on your Drivers examz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Technology wrote:
Awww... That sucks Fizz. I wish u the best of luck on your Drivers examz Very Happy
It's pond not me lawl soz I prob won't make it eitherXD
Back to top Go down
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Oh oops xD srry to get confuzed Well POND GL and Fizz? Why not man?
I was hopiong to play with u mann? Sad(
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:41 pm

I decided to show mercy to everyone and not attendXD jk haha I suck now and I'm in exam time so wait for a bit mate;)
Back to top Go down
Pantilaimon

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:18 am

Hey, I'd like to apologize. Our first organized set of scrims didn't really go as I'd hoped they would. I originally had 5 members confirmed but one let me know in the morning his plans had to change and one member had to pull out last minute. So that left us quite short. I hoped you wouldn't have minded Seti coming in (he asked to join) but obviously this wasn't welcome and I was short-sighted to let this happen.

But there's another thing I'd like to apologize for, and that's for my general rudeness yesterday. Towards a member of your clan... you know who it is. I don't know why I got so worked up, it's unlike me, but from now on I will simply leave or not participate in the same matches to avoid the unpleasantness and any provocations. Not going to let that ruin my fun.

My last point is a request to please respect the names of everyone involved in a match (primarily my own!) Nicknames are fun on occasion but can get annoying sometimes.

Thank you!

UPDATED: Well, I just saw you removed us from your ally list, so this is the end, not posting here anymore. Those of you who want can PM me or whatever. Good luck with your clan, and you know my thoughts so nothing left to say really.
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Damn I wish we were still allies. I'm gonna miss you pan.
Back to top Go down
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Why rnt we Allies? I had to go early so...
Pan ur cool, i hope we can work out whatever is going on between TORO and Fade
Thx
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Nothing happened, I removed him from the allies list AFTER we had already discussed our problems and settled our differences. I forgot to add him back to the list.
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
FadeChicago

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Scrim vs TORO   Practice Scrim vs TORO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Scrim vs TORO
Page 1 of 1