Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice vs TORO (No longer allies)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) Empty
PostSubject: Practice vs TORO (No longer allies)   Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:51 pm

So, TORO apparently removed us from allies which is perfectly fine. They asked for a practice 2v2 and here are the results. I had suckish ping the whole time basically -_- always went from 90 to 1000 vice versa. Could have done much better without the ping difficulties.. nevertheless, here:

Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) Wbgy

Second match was 50-44 on Assault, they won. o: I hate assault xD

We won another urban match:

Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) Ees4

This time we won the 2nd assault match!

Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) X2zs
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Practice vs TORO (No longer allies)   Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:06 pm

xD PeaceMaker22 ( my brother) is in TORO so I was wondering for a 1v1 CW with him?
Back to top Go down
Pantilaimon

PostSubject: Re: Practice vs TORO (No longer allies)   Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:29 pm

FadeEcho wrote:
The reason you lost on Assault is because Sergio's favourite map is Assault. I love/loved that map. They didn't stand a chance. They don't stand a chance. Big mistake uplifting this alliance. But at least we can do what we do best (Destroy) without a guilty conscience.
GG's. You played well, I'd never played Strike before, he is amazing. Now, no offence Echo, but right now we have the stronger players. The reason you won is because I was the only one available to play, if nearly anyone else but me played in that 2v2 (indu5trious, Kyle, Hotshot, SpyWonder, Midge to name a few) I could almost guarantee you would have lost, based on how close those scores were today. This was a practice, but 2v2 in my eyes doesn't qualify as a clan war, you need at least 4v4. I suck at any matches below this number because I'm just not accustomed to playing them. And how about Europe too for leverage, I don't like when clans ask for matches and when we suggest Europe they are having none of it... (not that you did this, because we never asked you). As for maps, cmon, sticking to one map your entire RT playing career is pretty boring, no? You have to venture outside of that one dimensional map.

Hold me to my word, let's organise a 4v4 or higher practice match, or even clan war (gasp!) and see what happens.

The alliance is over because let's face it, it never had any point to it, we arranged 1 night of clan practice matches in the whole period of the alliance.

This will most likely be my last post here, as I think its wise you remove my privileges Wink Get in touch via TS3 or Skype.
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Practice vs TORO (No longer allies)   Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:19 am

Technology wrote:
xD PeaceMaker22 ( my brother) is in TORO so I was wondering for a 1v1 CW with him?
Go ahead and vs him but it isnt a cw. And wat happened while i was gone toro isnt a ally anymore?.?
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

PostSubject: Re: Practice vs TORO (No longer allies)   Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Lol pant you think I'm fit for the cws we did? My partner did better in all of them. Pair him up with a better Fade player then we would have gotten a better score for each match. It's my fault we didn't do as good as we could have. Also, I had horrible ping the whole time. I saw teleporting the whole time lol. But anyways, cya on the battlefield babes.
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice vs TORO (No longer allies)   Practice vs TORO (No longer allies) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice vs TORO (No longer allies)
Page 1 of 1