Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echo leaving Fade.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Echo leaving Fade. Empty
PostSubject: Echo leaving Fade.   Echo leaving Fade. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:49 am

Hey all,

This is the hardest post I'm going to ever write, I'm not going to try keep it short, you guys all deserve to know everything.

You may be wondering, "why am I leaving Fade now? We're at such a strong point". I just don't feel the excitement, enjoyment, fun, I used to have. Fade is not the same for me anymore. With the same members. It is no one's fault, but mine. I'm messed up this way, and I've been feeling this way for weeks now. But man, I'm leaving Fade on the 1 year anniversary month. I feel terrible. My hands are actually shaking typing this.

And, I know the clan will do well without me, I only brought this clan up on it's feet again, I think Nightmare alone can handle it, or FP can do some promoting where she feels necessary, I don't know, but what I ask from all of you guys. Is to not hate me. Please don't. Don't mock me either. It makes me feel so much more worse than I am.

But, I know I'm going to be happy again after a while, I'm sure of it, all of you guys, I love you all so much. I just want to spend my time with you without actually being in the clan.

To all the Fades, the Council, the SoLaris (JrFade), and to Fp., if the clan does ever fall, please don't give up. Fade has been alive for nearly 1 year, and is almost stronger than ever. Semper Immortalis. [Ever Immortal]. I love you all so much, I love this clan so much.

To me, I don't know what's going to happen. I probably won't join another clan, unless it's next to perfect :/. And when people trash Fade, I'm still going to defend you guys, because whether or not I'm in this clan, I was a part of it's rebuild.

No need to go through the hard parts, I already left the clan on asr-games, I chaned my IGN, I removed myself from the roster on the channel descripton, and I unsubscribed from the Fadenation.team-talk.net group.

And with that, I'll end the hardest post I've ever had to write. I will just repeat my only request. Don't hate me for this. I know I'm terrible for doing this, but please don't give me the reminder.

I love you all, I know the clan will stay strong forever. Semper Immortalis.

<3, Echo.
Back to top Go down
Technology

Echo leaving Fade. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo leaving Fade.   Echo leaving Fade. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Semper Fi buddy, Semper Fi Sad Fade is Falling apart
Back to top Go down
FadeBiana

Echo leaving Fade. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo leaving Fade.   Echo leaving Fade. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Bye :c
Back to top Go down
http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game
Sponsored content

Echo leaving Fade. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo leaving Fade.   Echo leaving Fade. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo leaving Fade.
Page 1 of 1