Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Info

Go down 
+13
FadeGorac11
Forkingbunnyy
YomYom
FadeBuddyFizz
Shardul
FadeNinjaPlaty
fire5874
FadeBeoWulf
Dauntless
KaXaN
EnTeR
ThePlague
FadeFemalePwn
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EnTeR

EnTeR

Recruitment Info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:08 pm

FadeDauntless wrote:
Even if you had some kind of spamware to divert people whom are on ts3 directly to the forums, you will get people closing their browser and continue on ts3. For those people neglecting to post at least few words to show interest of our efforts, this might stand in way of promoting you into Fade or in Fade:suspect:
Never the less,  we  should still put the link of the forum on the channel we can give them the benefit of the doubt, If somebody doesn't want to do something, then you motivate them to do so. If then they still don't do it, then you shouldn't waisting your time with someone that is not going to be cooperative no matter the circumstances & what is stressed, we just need to stress & advertise it more, make it a place were it's a fun place to be & it benefits both parties. We have to give them a interest to post to our forum.Any if it means to Threaten them. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw8NIyL_VRE
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:01 pm

FadeEnTeR wrote:
FadeDauntless wrote:
Even if you had some kind of spamware to divert people whom are on ts3 directly to the forums, you will get people closing their browser and continue on ts3. For those people neglecting to post at least few words to show interest of our efforts, this might stand in way of promoting you into Fade or in Fade:suspect:

Never the less,  we  should still put the link of the forum on the channel we can give them  the benefit of the doubt, If somebody doesn't want to do something, then you motivate them to do so. If then they still don't do it, then you shouldn't waisting your time with someone that is not going to be cooperative no matter the circumstances & what is stressed, we just need to stress & advertise it more, make it a place were it's a fun place to be & it benefits both parties. We have to give them a interest to post to our forum.Any if it means to Threaten them. ^^
Do you know what's the funny thing?
The link is already on ts3 under Noob Lounge channel.
I don't where else to put it so they see it Shocked
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm gonna try and raise awareness as much as I can. I'm gonna start removing SoL members that don't engage in clan discussions as much as they should, including the forum. DriiZ does not engage and he ignores me on TS3 often. That goes for Fade as well actually. Many don't listen to me and I'm tired of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
EnTeR

EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Thanks Dear.
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Plenty of good players are on server EU1 in maps like Assault, Urban and Slums.
Make sure you check these games whenever you can and ask the unique players to join.
>> I sure don't like to act like those in Elite when it comes to recruiting, but as we have this saying in Arabic "A person standing along your side better than standing against you", we better get those good players on our side before others recruit them. Frankly, I've seen lotta Elites in EU servers recruiting, so as a precautionary measure we shouldn't let them have the good players Wink

The usual drill is to give them website address to our forum here, so they register and then we can pick it up from there. (TS3)

P.S that was more of a adaptation than translation since the proverb might have some bad connotations in English Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FadeNinjaPlaty

FadeNinjaPlaty

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:26 pm

i can only play USA servers. Because I lag too much anywhere else. But Ill look out for such people
Back to top Go down
EnTeR

EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:30 pm

I look for people that kill me constantly & looking for those feeds.
Back to top Go down
Shardul

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:35 pm

I didnt fill an application neither i got an invite xD Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:02 pm

^^ Hacker in the house lol!
Back to top Go down
EnTeR

EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:50 pm

xD ^^
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:18 pm

is this just me or am I the most active if not only member for sol who post stuff(except blake and gangster they post once in a while)
Back to top Go down
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm

I think you are. You remind me of me XD
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:46 pm

SoLimCopoPT.. lol he's active, 20 posts in one day '-' https://fadenation.forumotion.com/u113
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:31 am

FadeFemalePwn wrote:
SoLimCopoPT.. lol he's active, 20 posts in one day '-' https://fadenation.forumotion.com/u113
Is he new cause ive never seen him before
Back to top Go down
EnTeR

EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Yes he is new.
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 am

We need to stop recruiting .. the new players are overwhelming me. I woke up this morning to FadeFaRake ._. i dunno it's just weird guys :/ Maybe not necessarily stop recruiting all together, but i don't think that if a player exceeds expectation or passes the test on the first trial, they should be allowed in Fade.. it shouldn't be that way because we gotta get to know them first. Some people in this clan probably don't even know who the leader is -_-

Last edited by FadeFemalePwn on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FadeNinjaPlaty

FadeNinjaPlaty

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
EnTeR

EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:43 pm

o.o He called me a Slut or was it Salut? idk :L
Back to top Go down
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Salut means hi in french. (BTW whos the Leader in this clan?)
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:52 am

^^^ lol its fp obviously
Back to top Go down
FadeNinjaPlaty

FadeNinjaPlaty

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:36 am

idk. I thought i was the leader
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 am

lol yup the fp stands for fadeplaty
Back to top Go down
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 am

Lol but wouldnt it be fnp? Fadeninjaplaty
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:48 pm

hes not a ninja anymore na jk
Back to top Go down
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Or is he?.?.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Info   Recruitment Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Info
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next