Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation

Go down 
+5
FadeGorac11
Dawn(the real one)
Hitzz
FadeBuddyFizz
Dauntless
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dauntless

Dauntless

Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation Empty
PostSubject: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Hello everyone,

After the last thread on trainers/trainees applications has become very long and messy, i moved it to the basket. This is a new thread with the same objective.

You will write down in an application whether you want to be a trainer/trainee IF you feel the desire to contribute more into fade or you feel you need some help with your skills.

The Application Form:

Trainer/Trainee
In-game name + Fade/SoL name:
Skills you would like to acquire/you would like to teach:
Timezone as per GMT/EST
..................................................................................

>Times of training will be scheduled according to members' availability on ts3.

Last edited by FadeDauntless on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 am

Trainer to sol members in basic movement,pistol and rifling and trainee for sniping<3
ign:buddyfixx
FADE member
and 12+ time zone
Back to top Go down
Hitzz

Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:15 am

Training To All who Wants ..some basic techniques , movement ,and how to defend yourself most important in Knife (Melee) And snipe,,,
IGN Hitz2777
SolHitzz
Time Zone UTC +3
Back to top Go down
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:49 am

Traineee.
Needs lots of help in rofling and pistoling.
IGN is Dawn.
Hmm Idk GMT but my timezone is EST.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:36 am

Do you really need help in rofling?
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 am

FadeBuddyFizz wrote:
Trainer to sol members in basic movement,pistol and rifling and trainee for sniping<3
FADE member
and 12+ time zone
Can u choose two skills to train only. Sniper/Rifle/Grenade/Pistol/Melee
And you should be able to be online when other members are online too.. I dont know if it will work. So if u can give me which times can u train, and what is ur timezone.
Back to top Go down
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:24 pm

FadeGorac11 wrote:
Do you really need help in rofling?
*Rifling
Back to top Go down
FadePrashant

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 pm

IGN Prashant
Trainer for sniping (techniques of how to get more kills without getting killed easily)
And trainee for Rifle, Knife & Pistol

My time zone is +5.30
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:35 am

FadeDauntless wrote:
FadeBuddyFizz wrote:
FADE member
and 12+ time zone
Can u choose two skills to train only. Sniper/Rifle/Grenade/Pistol/Melee
And you should be able to be online when other members are online too.. I dont know if it will work. So if u can give me which times can u train, and what is ur timezone.
Im in NZ so that would be +12:00 timezone and i can train peps in rifling and pistoling and if u really want dawn rolfing as well jk jk<3

ps daunt get the trainees that want to get trained to pm me directly to organise a time due to my unrepetitive timetable
Back to top Go down
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:19 am

I can also train knife.
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:27 am

BTW practices will be 1v1 Only..

We do group practices with each others daily, whenever we can. Therefore, trainers here should contact those players who want to be trained individually.

You can check the short list over here if you dont want to visit this thread. I'll add timezones to the list soon.

https://fadenation.forumotion.com/t325-list-of-fade-sol-trainers-trainees-for-viewing-purpose-only
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:29 pm

No more trainers or trainees to apply?? O.o
Council members and leaders please attend to the matter and ask those of sol/fade about their weakness points and desire to help out their fellow team mates.. Make sure you share the link of this thread.
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:00 pm

i would, if i ever saw anyone besides flame, prashant, you, maritimes and hitzz...
Back to top Go down
Hitzz

Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:22 pm

same post as gorac....
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:25 am

FadeGorac11 wrote:
i would, if i ever saw anyone besides flame, prashant, you, maritimes and hitzz...
forgetting somebody??? maybe???
Back to top Go down
FadeNinjaPlaty

FadeNinjaPlaty

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:04 am

Trainer of anyone for anything. I live in Louisiana so whatever time zone. Thats right phukers im no longer inactive!!!! I play pretty often now even tho its not for very long periods of time. And Im glad to be back and see the new members, old members, and sad to see that some left.
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:37 am

FadeBuddyFizz wrote:
FadeGorac11 wrote:
nope, haven't seen you while i'm on much, if that is what you are asking...
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 am

Wooohooo.. Platy is back Very Happy
Am gonna load my game tonight no matter what Wink

Welcome back buddy, if you need anything or have a question or whatever, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Hitzz

Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:04 am

Welcome back platy ..hope i can play with u..
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:10 am

FadeNinjaPlaty wrote:
Trainer of anyone for anything. I live in Louisiana so whatever time zone. Thats right phukers im no longer inactive!!!! I play pretty often now even tho its not for very long periods of time. And Im glad to be back and see the new members, old members, and sad to see that some left.
can you train my sister in being good? She has a problem with doing what others tell her...
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:46 am

FadeGorac11 wrote:
FadeBuddyFizz wrote:
FadeGorac11 wrote:
true that when im on there is only afkers hahaha
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:11 pm

FadeBuddyFizz wrote:
FadeGorac11 wrote:
FadeBuddyFizz wrote:
FadeGorac11 wrote:
true that when im on there is only afkers hahaha
we have a very big timezone difference... 9 hours... That might be why we don't see each other much...
Back to top Go down
Hitzz

Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:11 pm

omg you both don't you think its now #off topic if u want to discuss make another one..pls
Back to top Go down
FadeNinjaPlaty

FadeNinjaPlaty

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:03 am

FadeGorac11 wrote:
FadeNinjaPlaty wrote:
can you train my sister in being good? She has a problem with doing what others tell her...
challenge accepted
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 am

When would you be online Platy?
Btw guys, iLL is back.. He's SoL now, and gonna test him to Fade soon..
Make sure you welcome him Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation   Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainers & Trainees of Fade Nation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next