Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader

Go down 
+3
FadeEcho
FadeFemalePwn
FadeBuddyFizz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader Empty
PostSubject: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:22 am

<20:34:52> "Rebels | SirMidge": guhgay
<20:34:52> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": yo
<20:34:54> "Rebels | SirMidge": i dunno
<20:35:05> "SniperTroll": I really dislike fades.
<20:35:11> "SniperTroll": oh
<20:35:13> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": -.-
<20:35:14> "SniperTroll": hey there
<20:35:19> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": lawl
<20:35:19> "SniperTroll": buddyfizz...
<20:35:19> "Rebels | SirMidge": ahahhahaa
<20:35:23> "Rebels | SirMidge": i see what you did there
<20:35:26> "SniperTroll": Wink
<20:35:38> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": haha
<20:35:40> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": alguds
<20:35:48> "Rebels | SirMidge": http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8665
<20:35:51> "SniperTroll": I'm not saying sorry.
<20:35:55> "SniperTroll": i really do hate fades.
<20:36:00> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": i hate trollers
<20:36:06> *** You are now talking in channel: "-- Welcome --"
<20:36:44> *** You are now talking in channel: "The Chill Room"
<20:36:49> "SniperTroll": oh hey there
<20:36:49> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": y did u kick me
<20:36:50> "SniperTroll": buddyfizz
<20:36:53> "SniperTroll": oh idk
<20:36:57> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": lawl
<20:36:58> "SniperTroll": cuz you said you hate me?
<20:37:03> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": im depressed now
<20:37:03> "Rebels | SirMidge": dood
<20:37:07> "Rebels | SirMidge": if you hate st
<20:37:07> "SniperTroll": cuz you're a fade?
<20:37:09> "Rebels | SirMidge": i hate you
<20:37:14> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": i donthate u
<20:37:33> "SniperTroll": <03:36:00> "[Buddyfizz2] FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": i hate trollers
<20:37:38> "SniperTroll": .....
<20:37:44> "Rebels | SirMidge": oo snap
<20:37:45> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": but i like snipers<3
<20:37:53> "SniperTroll": Suck up much?
<20:37:56> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": well gtg
<20:38:04> "SniperTroll": mhm
<20:38:04> "FadeBuddyfizz(HawkRifle)": later bo

ps had a great time trolling him<3
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:09 am

LOL it's because he hates me. Take no offence from that noob <3 He was in Fade a very long time ago (;
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:21 am

ok<3 if u say so btw fp i cant believe u were in a game and i wasnt there</3 haha
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:49 am

xD , They don't like us... Me and Pond continuously trolled Gambit on a FvW urban war xD, however, they are quite pro..
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Aw, I like VvV. Especially Oblivion and Gambit Smile
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Gambit is a cool fellow, Oblivion is fine too.. But, i think i try to avoid Troll and other fellow haters.
Life is so sweet when you ignore the others, more like consider them "bots" in the game.
Less contact with such people is my advice Smile

Good to have you shining on our forums Pwny <3
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Crimson is cool too, but I haven't seen him in a while. I don't mine SniperTroll at all either. I actually almost joined them but joined Fade instead... I think they might be a bit bitter at me for that, since Gambit PM'd me one day saying how I was missing out on making a VvV montage. XD
Back to top Go down
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:44 pm

FadeEcho wrote:
xD , They don't like us... Me and Pond continuously trolled Gambit on a FvW urban war xD, however, they are quite pro..
Lawl i remember that. Oblivion is awesome though
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Yeah, when we did the Knife only he was the only one who complied with rules.
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Oh my gosh! I remember that! That. Was. So. Great. He was the only one on the other team who would actually put down his sniper when we called knife/pistol only XD
Back to top Go down
Hitzz

Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:04 am

Moved to off topic section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader   guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guys it seems to me that VvV doesnt like us fade members specially their leader
Page 1 of 1