Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not)

Go down 
+2
FadeFemalePwn
Phoenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not) Empty
PostSubject: Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not)   Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:34 pm

As everybody knows, Fade has disbanded. Everyone saw it coming. But what they did not notice, is how hard we fought to live our legacy! I was there in the beginning of Fade. I was there in clouds when Fade was soaring like an eagle. I was there in Hell when people shot us down. But I was not there when Fade Fell. Everyday I lived as a Fade member, I saw Determination, I saw Hope, I saw Fighters. It was one helluva rough ride if I say so myself, and I would like to take this time to say Thank You, for all the hard work you gave, for all the enthusiasm that contributed to the fun of playing Rush Team, for all the great memories that you put in people's minds. Even though Fade is no longer, Fade will live long in our Memories. Cheers to all the people who have once been apart of Fade <3 .

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO ANY EX-FADES YOU KNOW.

Yours Truly,
~Phoenix
Back to top Go down
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

PostSubject: Re: Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not)   Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Phoenix <3
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not)   Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:26 am

salute
Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not) Attack-on-Titan-salute
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not)   Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:48 pm

I must say i dropped in to say Merry Christmas, but saw this topic, and i cannot not comment..
Well, it is true guys.. Fade did leave a mark on everyone who been involved in/with it. I know that i think about Fade, the passion i once was a part of, every time i play an FPS game on the net (almost daily). It is a great great pleasure and honor to have been a SoL member in this great clan, climbed the ladder, though responsibility was a greater burden to carry alone.. But i promised myself i wont talk of the past.
I just wana say it was an awesome experience, and i love you all, no exceptions this time ;D

Thanks Phoenix for the nice gesture. I do wish Fade stayed in action for a longer time, but i think i could be right in blaming the game more than any one/some players.. I met members of some clans that have been together playing in the same clan for "years". RT kind of doomed the very idea it gave birth to.. I know this is the main reason i hate roka for, ruining a great "lagless" game.
P.S. Gorac, i cannot believe you still have this signature lol Thanks though.. its such a nice reminder.

Merry Christmas guys  santa 
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not)   Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Nice Phoenix x)
Back to top Go down
FadeBiana

PostSubject: Re: Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not)   Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 pm

:3 <3
Back to top Go down
http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not)   Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message to Every Fade Members (Ex or not)
Page 1 of 1