Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the Members!

Go down 
+18
TacticICEMAN14
[PX] SergioTanios
Dawn(the real one)
Hitzz
FadeOfThePond
FadePrashant
FadeSkalmar
FadeBuddyFizz
Flame
FadeNinjaPlaty
iLL
Wolfunit
FadeBeoWulf
Dauntless
FadeSerialM
FadeGorac11
Phoenix
FadeFemalePwn
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FadeOfThePond

Meet the Members! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:14 am

I didn't see an intro thread. Is there? I'm sorry if there is, because too bad, I made one Smile

HELLO FADE!
I'm KingOfThePond, formerly of the killer 2-man clan 82Proton! Nice to meet you!
In rush team, I enjoy owning noobs in FFA All Weapon Slums matches, because slums is where most of the noobs hang out. To spice things up, I mockingly use a pistol, switch to the LSR for accuracy practice, and try new rifles just to try them. My favorite place is Urban War as I'm sure many of you have seen after all, it's the only place I play XD
Outside of Rush team, I am a slightly abnormal 16-year-old Asian who enjoys video games, video games, drawing, sleeping, and video games. Other games I play are Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft, and Flow Free.
Again, nice to meet you!

Last edited by FadeDauntless on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic moved to |Meet The Members 'thread'|)
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Welcome to Fade Nation, King.
Have fun with us, and if you need anything be sure to let me know Very Happy

P.S. We do have members introduction here:
https://fadenation.forumotion.com/t3-meet-the-members

Too bad none of the new members bothered to write about themselves Sad
Unlike you Wink

I'll move your topic over there to encourage the other members to follow.
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Yeah dauntless, i wish the others did the same...
And interesting to see an LSR sniper for once, i think every other fade sniper uses the m40 for speed.
Hope you have fun with us (sort of repeating what Dauntless said >.> ) in-game, here and/or on team speak 3 .
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Nah gorac i use lsr too, its great if you know how to use it
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Yeah, when you don't move much, it's a pretty good weapon, I once got a double kill with it....
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:47 pm

You dont move much ?
Pffffft
I just switch to axe and then to lsr and wham-switch kilk
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Whoops. Thanks for moving that post. I accidentally wrote a new one, but deleted it and replaced it with this :3
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 am

And I only use LSR when I'm messing around. I can somewhat use it; I have a screenshot of maybe 90 kills in urban (but they were mostly noons)
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:16 am

Is it easy to do it in ffa, enter? I think the slowed speed gives you a pretty big disadvantage against other snipers( and riflers/knifers)
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 am

FFA is best, like in slums. SLums is really cramped so you can shoot without being seen among the other 2 billion people XD
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Please guys write down about yourselves here IF you haven't done so already.
And do remember to not turn the thread into a Chatbox. Just post about yourself in one post only, Dont double posts, and Dont talk off topic.
Back to top Go down
Hitzz

Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey Everyone im FadeHitzz ..IGN Hitz2777 ...my real name is Hitz.. I've been playing a whole lot of FPS games lately. I'm active, friendly, and competitive..im Playing Rush Team Since April.. i Joined Fade on end of July ..when i started playing i was a noob  but after trying and trying playing well makes me skillful and pro. i like Fade cuz Every one is friendly and the loyal one daunty  And Prashant are the good Councillor and helping others..and the Fade is strongest clan ever in RT    Twisted Evil bounce  And u Will feels like Fade is like Family...Hope u all newbies friendly with other members..Good luck And Bear meee

Last edited by SoLHitzz on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:58 am

Hello Im Dawn.
I started RT in July. My friend intoduced it to me. This is my first fps. I hope i am welcome here. I was and still am a nub. Please teach me well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Dauntless

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Last Warning, NO off-topic please..
This thread is to introduce members to each others and to those who want to join.
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:28 am

^ hey raccoon and no need to show off that u hav a gf haha jk welcome to fade if u are in that is not sure if u are but anyway welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:41 am

welcome QueenSalty or Ben whichever u prefer and hope everyone is kind to too<3
Back to top Go down
[PX] SergioTanios

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Hello , im SergioTanios im the newest member of Fade , im happy to be with u guys kk too much of speak Razz lets kick some ass now xD
Back to top Go down
Hitzz

Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Welcome bro to Fade ...Hope u will enjoy here .. Smile
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:41 pm

^chyea
Back to top Go down
Hitzz

Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:30 am

#OFF TOPIC

Hey PLs All members .Post Here only your introduction .do not spam the forums or giving reply to another 's post ...this topic is for members introducing to other ones and for who wants to join .........
Back to top Go down
TacticICEMAN14

TacticICEMAN14

PostSubject: Getting to Know TacticICEMAN14   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Hey guys,
TacticICEMAN14 (a.k.a. ICEMAN(14)) here! As many of you may know, I'm new to Fade/SoL and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I really enjoy being apart of Fade because its the type of clan that allows you to truly be yourself. I recently got into Rush Team FPS, and haven't found anything wrong with the game aside from internet connection issues with other people, but that is gonna happen anyways unfortunately.

My hobbies include playing basketball, baseball, gaming, and listening to music. I love watching video game streamers, mainly Call of Duty and GTA V. I am a pretty active Rush Team player, so if you are ever on I'll try to play with you. I only 17 so I'm still learning things in life, and I'm a senior in High School. If you ever start to wonder why I'm actively online playing, its because I'm homeschooled.

P.S. I've done pretty much everything a "good little Christian boy" isn't supposed to do, and I'm a Christian.

Hit Me Up,
TacticICEMAN14
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Well welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
FadeMatt

FadeMatt

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:45 am

Hi
im the newest Fade member,and for the members who i havent seen yet in ts3: nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 am

Not gonna write anything about yourself? Razz
Back to top Go down
FadeDino

FadeDino

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Whats up guys, I'm FadeDino, the newest Fade member. I've been playing rush team since Beta and am very happy to be in fade. I'm from Canada, living very close to FadeChicago and FadeEcho. I'm a pretty active player and enjoy scrimmages very much. I know some of the fade members but I'm excited to meet more.
I play rep soccer and I also ski competitively. Rush Team is my first FPS XD, but i have played many other games before. Hope to get a chance to meet more of you as the year goes along.

I'm out,
Dino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Meet the Members! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Members!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next