Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn
Fade | SoLaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disbanding Fade

Go down 
+5
FadeGorac11
Technology
FadeEcho
FadeBuddyFizz
FadeFemalePwn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FadeFemalePwn
Admin
FadeFemalePwn

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:17 am

I'm so sorry to everyone who actually had their hearts set in Fade.. I never wanted to end Fade but now it's time for me to do so. I'll say my final goodbyes on TS3 later on this afternoon. Here's my resignation post: http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&p=45570#p45570 scroll up a little bit. Anyways, I wish you all the best.

Love,

Fade | Nightmare <3
Back to top Go down
https://fadenation.forumotion.com
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin
FadeBuddyFizz

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Well my time has come as well as my duty was to provide fade my full effort as long as Nae was in fade So i hope that everyone has a great time.
Back to top Go down
FadeEcho

FadeEcho

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:49 pm

If Fade is disbanded, there is no Fade, hence no one is left to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Technology

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:59 pm

NO
U cant
Nae
Do u know how hard and long people have tried to get here? We all love Fade and for it to disband is to destroy some of the rare friendships we have all made. If U disband Im srry but i will have to do something to restore it, if need be ill recreate it. Echo I want u to lead if so.no one wants fade to be gone, i am aloud back on and i decided to announce it here. I cant have ts3 for long but I will be active on the forums from now on, and maybe on ts3. PLZ im begging u dont do it
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

FadeGorac11

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Pwny... You.... YOU SAID YOU WILL NEVER DISBAND FADE... YOU........ I will come back to RT... As much I want fade to continue living... You disbanded us... And time doesn't wait... We must now continue living... why....
Back to top Go down
Fireryash

Fireryash

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:07 pm

I really wanted to be in Fade... Guess I can't now... Sad

Some of you might not know me, some do but still, if someone recreates Fade, please invite me. Sad
Back to top Go down
FadeChicago

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Since nae is disbanding Fade. There's basically no fade. So, on that note, I'm gonna leave fade and join a different clan. If u see me in a game, just say "hi", just for old time sakes. Anyways, gl for everyone. I hope I see u guys in a game. FadeChicago out!

Fade | Chicago
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Damnit.. so close to that One Year Anniversary of Fade..
Back to top Go down
FadeBiana

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Aww, :'(
Back to top Go down
http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game
Sponsored content

Disbanding Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disbanding Fade   Disbanding Fade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disbanding Fade
Page 1 of 1